Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thanks!

My last 3 cards have been blue and white, do you think I like blue, LOL!?  The pretty flower image is from Sweet 'n' Sassy Stamps.  I cut out some extra of the largest flower and attached them with a brad.  I also cut out some extra leaves and added them with pop dots.  The corners were painted with some glitter paint and then embossed with clear EP.  To finish it, I added a yarn bow and a little ric rac trim.

Challenges I would like to enter
Joan's Gardens:  blue and white, 4 corner dies, thank you, flower
Delicious Doodles:   #18 Anything Goes using Favorite Colours
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge#106 Moody Blues 
Paper Crafting JourneyAnything goes
Allsorts Challenge#189 Dies and Punches
The Sweet Stop Sketch

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. A very delicate and elegant card Sarah.

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I love your card. It is so pretty. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Sarah, I love blue cards. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for my Dies & Punches challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and spring-like, Sarah! That is a cute image and you colored it so pretty! I like how you used the rick-rack, clever! I would say you like blue! Me too, but then again, I seem to like all the colors now! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so simple and clean, but very elegant. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful soft and elegant card. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete