Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to You!

I recently made a mini album for a young lady at church and I found the perfect images at Mo's Digital Pencil.  This image looks so much like my young friend.  I finally broke away from my blue and white and decided to try some green, my daughter's fav color.  The scalloped circles are some clear stamps.  I hand lettered the 'BFF' and then covered them with Glossy Accents.  The young lady is colored with Prismacolor pencils.

I am totally excited, tomorrow morning we start for Texas to spend some quality time with my sister and BIL!  Good times!
 
Here are some challenges I would like to enter
365 Cards:  acronyms
Bearly Mine Challenge:  anything goes
Stars and Stamps OWH:  Show us your green
Stamp 'N' Doodle Challenge:  anything goes
Moving Along With The Times:  birthday card
Paper Crafting Journey:  anything goes
Stampin for the Weekend:  something girly

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!
 

7 comments:

  1. Fab design and i love the cute image♥. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous. I am sure it would make any little girl happy to get it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is lovely ! The green colour scheme is so pretty too .

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's lovely Sarah! :-) I'm sure the young lady will just love this. Hope you have a safe and blessed trip! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job on the card! Love how the background has a 3D look! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for joining us at Stampin for the Weekend with this gorgeous project and good luck in the Something girly-challenge!

    ReplyDelete