Friday, September 20, 2013

Hey There, Girl!

It's Friday and time for a new challenge at Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges.

Theme
Anything Goes

Sponsor

I helped my DGG shop for a prom dress and we had a hilarious time!  We started at an upscale used clothing store but as you can see, we didn't have any success.  But that's O.K., we had several malls to explore.  And yes, we did find the one perfect dress.  She is such a gorgeous girl and such fun to shop with!

I made a little digital mini book.  I was planning to print out the papers and elements to create a paper copy but ran out of time.  Where does the time go!?  I used the 'Hey There' kit from Template Dreams.
page 1 and 2

page 3 and 4

page 5 and 6


last page

Hope you will join in our fun Anything Goes challenge.
Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!






2 comments:

  1. A beautiful way to remember this special day of shopping. She's gorgeous Sarah. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete