Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Celebrate Love

Several weeks ago, I said I would share some of the projects I made for our son and fiance's engagement party. These are the invitations I made.


I used an ODBD 'Birds and Butterfly Labels' stamp and lots of die cuts.  Their wedding colors will be black and white; I added the blue for some color interest.  The sentiment was created and printed from my computer.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

challenges I would like to enter
Our Daily Bread Designs:  anything goes
Craft Your Passion:  no colored in image
4 Krafty Girls:  anything goes
Crafter's Cafe:  dies/ punches
Creative Craft Challenge:  #19 use ribbon
Party Time Tuesdays:  anything goes
Hiding in my Craftroom:  #116 Lots of Layers




11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous ! Love the subtle colour and the die cuts are so effective. Your son must have been thrilled with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic it is so elegant.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sarah, this is so soft and beautiful, Sarah! I love it! So glad you joined us this week for the ODBD challenge! Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Sarah!! I just love the blue and white and your use of the dies!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Gorgeous artwork! What a wonderful keepsake for your son's special day! Thanks for joining ODBD challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, your card is so gorgeous!! Wow!! Love the dies and all the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely Sarah. How lucky they are too have such a talent in the family. I seemed to have skipped over your HC card in my reader. I didn't miss it though. Went right over there and put in my vote. Best of luck to you! Your card is gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so elegant and classy. Love the little bird. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty and elegant card. Love the soft stamped image. Thank you for joining us this week at Crafter's café!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card... thanks so much for joining us over at 4 Krafty Girlz!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovley card, love all the layers!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete