Friday, September 26, 2014

Reindeer Pals

Another sweet image from Lacy Sunshine,'Rory's Lil Reindeer Pal'.  I made this for the Facebook challenge but almost missed the deadline, which was today.  This month has flown by, seems I just started my garden and it's already time to put most of it away.

This is a stairstep card and includes several Cricut cuts.  A friend gave me one to use so I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of these cuts until I figure out how to use it. I do think if I buy something it will be a Silhouette.

challenges
Brown Sugar: #113  anything goes
Fussy and Fancy: #123 main color-red
Sister Act Card Challenge: #76 anything goes
Cute Card Thursday: #340 Dies and punches: I used a MS snowflake punch
ABC Christmas Challenge: something festive

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Awww so sweet. I just love that little pink deer. Beautiful coloring and a great folded design Sarah. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Sarah this is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Love the stairstep style:) Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy! Good Luck!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Christmas card, beautiful papers and a sweet image. Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope you will join us next time.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete