Friday, August 8, 2014

Hap-Bee Birthday

Hello friends!  Today I'm taking a few liberties with the word 'happy'.  I'm not sure I should have done that; sometimes I worry people won't get what I'm trying to say, LOL.

This is another awesome image from Heather at Lacy Sunshine.  I copied the two bees in Photoshop Elements, enlarged them and added them to the hand stitched border.  I love the ruler I bought from Stampin' Up,  makes it so easy to add the piercing.

challenges I would like to enter
Seize The Birthday:  yellow birthday
Penny's Paper-Crafty:  #189 anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge:  #83 summer colors
Fan-Tastic Tuesday:  #47 anything goes
Papertake Weekly:  anything goes
Crafting from the Heart:  anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges:  #247 Bunting or Banners
Inkspirational: #62 use markers or pencils (image colored with Prismacolor pencils)
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge:  #40 anything goes
Lacy Sunshine:  # 39 summer

Thanks so much for visiting and have a blessed day!

9 comments:

  1. Saw this on the facebook page and just loved it. I totally kid the humour ;) Thanks for entering Penny's challenges-best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's just perfect! LOVE how you did the sentiment (so clever to use her bees especislly) and of course I love the image since I used it myself. LOL Fabulous stitching and the red and white is so fresh. Thanks so much for joining our Lacy Sunshine Summer Challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and I love the humor! Those bees are cute too! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card hun and thank you for linking up at Fan-Tastic Tuesday hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Image is so sweet and love the stitching. Thank you for joining Crafting from the Heart, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wonderful stitching really kicks your card up a notch Sarah. Adorable! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is adorable and I totally love the play on words in the sentiment! And how cute is that image? Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, so sweet and cute
    Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete