Friday, January 3, 2014

Sweet Dreams

Hello, everyone!  I hope you are staying safe and warm on this very cold and snowy day!  Well, at least in my little corner of the world.

Today we have a new challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges and the theme is everyone's favorite.


Theme
Anything Goes

Sponsor

For my card, I chose to work with this sweet image 'Blessing of Heaven 5'.  This is one of those images that just makes you smile and feel good all over!

So I hope you will hop on over to Digitally Sweet Challenges and join in the fun!

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. I honestly don't know how you people who live in snow areas survive it. I live on the gulf coast and am so cold natured that I live in layers. LOL. Please stay warm and safe. Your card is so sweet Sarah. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this image does make me smile and what a wonderful job you did with it!

    ReplyDelete