Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Clean And Simple

Clean and Simple is the inspiration for Creative Inspirations Paint this week.  I always have problems trying to keep it simple; seems I just want to keep adding things, LOL  

For this card, I used one of my new Whoopsi Daisy stamps that I won recently.  Isn't she just the cutest ever!?  She is digitally paper pieced.  The card is embossed with a new folder I bought at Pat Catan's (Darice brand).  I added 3 K&Co flowers and a stitched ribbon.

 I used the Spellbinders Parisian Accents border die and painted it with 'Rose Quartz" CI Paint and then stamped 'Thank You' with a clear stamp.

I honestly don't think I have any colors in my color box besides pink and green.  I boxed up some cards for a craft fair and realized that 3/4th of them are pink and green.  I'm going to challenge myself to use some of those neglected colors in my box!


Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!


Challenges I would like to enter:
Shelly's Images:  show us what you got
PaperCrafting Journey:  anything goes
Aud Sentiments:  anything goes
Ruby's Rainbow:  stitching
Crazy 4 Challenges:  bingo  (ribbon, die cuts, embossing)
Sundays with Crissy:  K.I.S.S.
Challenge Up Your Life:  no DP
Designed2Delight:  anything goes
Digi's With Attitude!:  anything goes
AiFactory Challenge:  anything goes






7 comments:

  1. a fantastic and beautiful card with great punched details and a wonderful background!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely sweet card! And the perfect K.I.S.S card with your white embossed background! Thanks so much for joining us at Sundays with Crissy!
    Hugs, Shannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card again, thanks for joining us at RRC this time hope we shall see you again, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ach was für ein entzückendes Kärtchen, danke für deine Teilnahme bei CUYL.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card - lots of detail

    Thankyou for joining us at RRC - hope to see you again soon

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! I love the embossing, it really adds so much behind your adorable (and lovely colored) image. Thanks for joining us at Sundays with Crissy for our KISS challenge : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and love those soft colors and the embossing. Glad you joined us for the anything goes challenge this month at AiFactory. Be sure to mark you calendar for Sept 2 for our blog hop introducing the new site. Hope you can join us.

    ReplyDelete