Thursday, February 10, 2011

Life Happens

I had such big plans for this week.  I was planning to post a new valentine project each day.  But my back had other ideas.  It decided to take a vacation and I had to go along; so my plans are lying on my crafting table waiting ever so patiently until I can get back.  Although by then they won't be valentine projects anymore, LOL! 

Life happens.

However, this gives me the opportunity to do some blog hopping and searching for tutorials. You know, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade!  So I'm going to make a list of tutorials I will want to try in the near future.  Maybe you can find something in this list that you will find useful.  Till later, have a great day!

Crafting with Class;    pizza box with a border
Joani's Cards Made by Hand:   the cutest bunny box
Flowerbug:   love the calender box and lots of others
Stampininspirations:   love the multi-flap pocket card
Splitcoaststampers:   this will keep me busy all year!
Farm Fresh:   fan bag plus lots of others
Farm Fresh:  wet wipe sunset, just so I don't forget
Paper Pleasing:  flap box
oodabugalley:  tilt card (hip hip card)
michelle's rubber room:   lots of good tutorials


more to follow, I got side tracked with all the awesome blogs I found!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your back. No fun when that happens! But thanks for all the ideas here. I love papercrafting! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete