Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winter Paperbag Mini Album

I thought I would share a paperbag mini album that I created for our associate pastor's family for Christmas.  His wife's favorite color is purple and I was thrilled to find DCWV's Christmas Combo Pack.  It was just what I needed.  Here is the cover


I wasn't intending to put these pictures on a blog when I took them, so please forgive the quality but I was pleased with the books considering they were the first mini books I made.  I know they're not nearly as fantastic as some others I've seen but I'm hopeful I'll get better!





I used manilla folders to make the tags for the pockets; this one includes a Martha Stewart heart punch.


A petal card on one of the tags


                                                     A trifold card

                                 

                                               and a slider card; love making these!

The cute little nativity scene is a digital stamp  from Digi Stamp Boutique. The theme of the book was God's gifts and there were lots of little vellum envelopes with specific Bible verses of His gifts. 

Next time I'll share the book I made for our pastor.  I hope you'll be inspired to make your own.  They are so much fun to make and you can find lots of tutorials on Youtube or just Google it.  If I can make them, anyone can!

2 comments: