Friday, June 6, 2014

All For The Girls

Happy Friday everyone!  There's a new challenge for you at Digitally Sweet Challenges.


Theme
All For The Girls

Sponsor

We were given several beautiful images to choose from but the choice is always made easier when there is a little pink involved, LOL!  

And the gardening saga continues


I am so excited to have my own strawberries!  I know that we're not supposed to let them set fruit the first year but I just had to have a few to taste.

Doing a little companion planting, hot peppers with cabbage.  All that compost is producing some amazing plants!

And, of course, I just had to bring in some of those gorgeous peonies!  I work with a simple point and shoot camera and it is so color challenged!  Those irises are an amazing deep purple but the camera always sees purple as blue.

Hope you enjoyed a little stroll through my garden and that you will find a few moments to share your creative projects with us at Digitally Sweet Challenges.

Wishing you a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Great card Sarah. Love the pop of pink with the black and white. Not heard that about strawberries- we always let them fruit in the first year. Your flowers are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very STRIKING! Love your garden too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh....your bouquet is so lovely. I adore peonies. Your card has such a great color scheme and a really sweet image. Wishing you even more blessings in the garden. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete