Friday, May 30, 2014

Sweet Friend

It's Friday and that means a new challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges.
Theme
Friendship

Sponsor


Is there any image that could be more appropriate for me, considering that I'm spending most of my days in my garden.  And my garden is well watered!  We keep trying to work between the showers.  But that's a blessing; I don't have to water and everything is growing by leaps and bounds!  

But I digress, you're here to see my card.  The image is from Sparkle N Sprinkle and is called 'A Watered Garden' by Michelle Perkett.  I've colored it with Prismacolor pencils and then  added white and pink transparent glitter.  Love all the glitter!


And now I will share a few pics from my garden.  I've finally primed my fence, now I just need to choose a color.  One friend suggested periwinkle blue, another, purple, or how about yellow or maybe fuchsia?  I'm horrible at making decisions!  (that branch in the foreground is my curly willow)


spinach salad for lunch

love the fringe tree

iris

peonies are just starting to bloom, the deep pink was a gift from a sweet friend
 So that's it for me today.  Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!


4 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty card Sarah! Your garden looks lovely- I'd go for a neutral colour for your fence as you can get the bright colours from the flowers, like your peonies. One of my favourites too - but mine looks a bit sorry for itself with all the rain we've had last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so gorgeous and so is your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I had your green thumb. For a while we were getting plenty of rain but now it's just HOT and dry. I feel so sorry for the plants. You card is really sweet. I like all the glitter too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sarah! LOVE your amazing irises, and the rest of your pretties. Thank you for sharing the photos! I especially love the layers and soft colors in your card! Thank you for such a spectacular use of the image. Your card has been featured today on the SNS Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SparkleNSprinkle
    hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete