Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy Easter

We have another fun new challenge for you at Digitally Sweet Challenges.

Theme
Easter

Sponsor


For my card, I chose to work with 'Emily's, Lil' Ducks'.  Love the lil' ducks in the umbrella, so cute!  I colored her with Prismacolor pencils, took a photo and brought her back into PSE to create a digital card.  

I can hardly wait for Easter!  Aside from the spiritual significance, the weather usually settles down after that.  Although, we had a gorgeous day yesterday; I even planted some spinach.  Today it's raining so it's the perfect time to visit my favorite greenhouse, do some dreaming and spend some money.

I hope you'll take a moment to visit Digitally Sweet and share your gorgeous creations!

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Sarah, really like your colours on this. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a really pretty card Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, this is adorable! the colors you used are so Easter-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Great pencil work Sarah! I just love the lacing on the side of the image. So cute! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous ! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete