What a lovely surprise to see that Nat had awarded me with this
Liebster Blog award.
The Liebster Award takes it's name from the German word
meaning Beloved, Dearest or Favorite.
It is given to bloggers who have a small following - under 200 followers.
As part of the tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have
motivated and inspired.
To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers
that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
This is the hard part choosing only 5 here is my choice.
1.Debbie at Deb's Crafty Time
2. Tine at Crafting Christine
3. Jacqueline at Jacks Arty Crafty Kreations
4. Mary at My Scrap Happy Life
5. Kit at Paperkitz
Thanks so much and have a blessed day!