Friday, April 1, 2011

New Beginnings

Yesterday's mail brought some very anticipated mail.  The first was an awesome blog candy prize from Stampin' Mindy.  Thank you so much!!  I've been so thoroughly enjoying the Magnoli-licious magazine that I haven't even inked up the stamps yet.  But I will!

And then I received the paints from Creative Inspirations Paint!  I did have to dip my paintbrush into those immediately.

So much fun!  Right now I'm just playing, doing some very basic things, learning all about the paints.  Just a tiny amount of paint can yield such awesome shimmer!  I've been checking out all the tutorials that Kassi has posted (48 of them!);  they're going to keep me busy for a long time!
 


Isn't this such a sweet young lady?  She's from My Grafico, as is the tag, I just changed the words.  The flower is made from a cupcake liner.  See the shimmer on her apron and hat ribbon?  Oh, yes, she is supposed to have a basket of apples but I erased the stems and made them into eggs.  Don't they look like eggs?  I thought so, LOL.

O.K.  I've kept the best till last.  Creative Inspirations has asked me to be on their DT!  I am totally blown away;  the other ladies on the team are so way ahead of me!  I am in awe of their creations.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day! 

I will be entering her in a challenge
Digital Tuesday Challenge:  for the kids

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card and image.

    Thank you for entering it in this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete