Monday, January 17, 2011

Card Cupids Card and Cuddle Package Events

A Card and Cuddle Package event is a great way to have fun and support the mission of Card Cupids at the same time! You can use this plan for birthday parties, Boy Scout or Girl Scout meetings, church out reach projects, craft events for seniors and so much more!

How cool is this?  My mind is spinning  with ideas!  This is something all of us can participate in, from the youngest to the oldest.

I love to color.  Years ago I would often stay with my grandmother during the summer (the idea was that I was to help her :) ). There was a young man living with her who was a slow learner but, oh, could he color!  He showed me different ways to use a crayon and how to layer colors.  I was totally fascinated by all the different effects he could get with a crayon. I think we spent most of the time with our coloring books.




Today I use colored pencils.  I've bought a few Copic markers but I'll need a lot more practice to be really comfortable with them. 

Card Cupids has an awesome challenge going on and here is how to win their blog candy:
 Create Valentine’s Cards for Card Cupids.

 Send in the cards you created to Card Cupids to be given to the children at The Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel. For each card you send in, you will receive 1 entry. Be sure to include a note with your name, email address, and  blog address (if you have one)].  For this challenge, the cards will need to be received by January 17.  Please note that the actual deadline for Valentine’s cards is not until February 4.

Till next time.  Hugs

2 comments: